DELIVERANCE AND HEALING
I am very surprised that I was nominated for Liebster Award by http://ebun23.wordpress.com on September 19, 2013. This award is one way of encouraging writers. It lets us know that we are touching lives and that people do appreciate our work of proclaiming the Good News of Jesus to all nations around the world, as I have been called to do. I am very thankful to http://ebun23.wordpress.com for nominating me.
These are the rules for the Liebster Award:
My answers to the 10 questions by http://ebun23.wordpress.com
1. When did you realize you’ve been blessed with writing skills?
As a teenager and I harnessed that skill by studying Mass Communications and Public Relations. I was a Journalist for over a decade. Writing is in my DNA.
2. Are you adventurous?
3. Other than writing, what are you passionate about?
I love to do research
4. How long does it usually take for you to finish writing one article?
Depending on the subject matter it can take a few to several hours
5. What are activities you love doing?
I love designing websites and I love taking photographs.
6. What are activities you would want to try?
I would like to learn to play the piano and the guitar
7. Who is your favorite writer?
8. Who motivates you to continue writing? (Name 5)
The Holy Spirit, Followers of my site, My husband, My daughter and Family members.
9. What do you do for free time? (Aside writing)
10. What do you usually do for hang-outs?
Now here are the 10 Bloggers that I will nominate:
These are my 10 questions for these nominees
1. What led you to start writing?
2. Name 2 of your hobbies
3. Do you have a Spiritual Gift? Name the Gift
4. Which country are you from?
5. What are your future plans?
6. What is your favorite Bible verse?
7. What do you do in your leisure time?
8. Who is your favorite International preacher?
9. Name your favorite Christian movie?
10. How has God brought you out of your storm?